WELCOME TO MY BLOG

It is a pleasure to have you guys visit my blog and share your views, thoughts, opinions and feedback. Hope you enjoy my postings.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Golfing - An incredible experience

Today was my 3rd day @ the driving range and so far, I had a pretty nice experience golfing. Thanks to my colleague and my coach Marcin who has helped me with the basics. It took me more than 300 attempts to get some confidence in my swing though I am no where close to perfection. It would take few more months to get there. My wife accompanied me on my first day which turned out to be the last day too. Never mind as I would definitely try to impress her after few months. With this, I have also started watching the 401 channel i.e GOLF HD as it would help me in understand the game better. Hope this new passion of mine remains a passion forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment